Partners in Profitability
Commercial and Industrial Propane Service
Lorden provides dependable service to a variety of commercial and industrial propane users year-round. As a business, we understand the importance of vendor reliability, high levels of service, and product quality. We also know the propane needs of a business vary and their propane usage patterns will fluctuate independent of temperature. Each commercial propane customer is unique in their usage and we consistently adapt to various needs in order to maintain the highest levels of service and satisfaction.
Lorden offers comprehensive programs designed specifically for commercial / industrial operations. Some of the many uses of propane power include: forklifts, generators, manufacturing processes, heat, cooking, water heating, commercial grain dryers and kilns, boilers and vaporizers, and standby systems.
We can provide bulk deliveries to any tanks with over 120-gallon capacity. Bulk and Cylinder exchange delivery services are available from each of our locations. Please contact us for more information about this service.
Looking Ahead: Why Choose Propane to Fuel Your Business?
Propane is a green, clean-burning, reliable energy source. Reliability is a key factor you can count on from Lorden. Thousands of businesses of all sizes across Massachusetts and New Hampshire use propane for at least some of their energy needs. These businesses realize that:
- Propane is safe, clean, efficient, and economical.
- Propane is portable and offers maximum flexibility.
- Propane-fueled business cost less to operate than similarly equipped electric or fuel-oil fired systems.
- Propane-fueled furnaces and water heaters are more efficient, cost less to operate, and have lower maintenance costs than those burning fuel oil.
- Lower operating costs and cleaner operation contribute to reduced maintenance and payroll expense.
- In the event of electric power outages, vital office and plant functions can continue uninterrupted with propane fueled standby power systems.
Go Green! It’s Good for the Bottom Line
If you want to spend more time taking care of business, and less time worrying about overhead, regulatory compliance and the energy costs required to keep your business running, contact a Lorden Consultant today and learn why it makes sound business sense to make Lorden your energy partner.