Standby Power Systems
New England Winters – One Great Reason to Have A Standby Power Generator
Power outages can happen anytime, anywhere—especially during our harsh New England winters. Nobody knows that better than Lorden. And no company is better prepared to help you avoid the inconvenience and potential health and safety dangers of an unexpected power outage than Lorden.
Our home generator systems provide worry-free emergency power to support your electrical needs for days, or even weeks. In the event of a utility power outage, the transfer switch—working in tandem with the generator—automatically starts the generator to restore power to the home, whether you’re home or away. Clean, quiet, automatic backup power, fueled by propane, is just what your family needs to be safe and comfortable.
What it Means to Be Always ON
For the homeowner, backup power can mean the difference between staying put and moving out. With a properly sized and professionally installed residential standby power system, you’ve got a powerful ally on your side when the lights go out – power for life without interruption.
Home Standby Power Benefits
- Clean power for sensitive home electronics.
- Fast power to get you up and running in virtually no time.
- Reliable backup power to ensure your life goes on even when utility power doesn’t.
- On average, a 250 gallon propane tank fueling a seven kilowatt standby generator would provide enough essential electricity to power a home for up to five days, while a 500 gallon underground tank would provide almost 11 days of of essential power.
Choose Your Level of Protection
Essential Backup Power
Gives you automatic, permanently installed standby power for home essentials:
- Furnace Fan
- Garage Door Opener
- Security System
- Entertainment System
- Sump Pump
- Outside Lighting
High Wattage Requirements
Powers both essentials and high-wattage items for maximum efficiency:
- Central Air Conditioner 1
- Central Air Conditioner 2
- Clothes Dryer
- Water Well Pump
- Hot Tub
- Pool Heater
- Electric Hot Water Heater