Propane Clothes Drying
Less Time on Laundry, More Time for You.
Why spend any more time than necessary doing laundry? A propane clothes dryer will dry a load of clothes faster than an electric dryer. Because it’s efficient and economical, you can take a “load” off your mind knowing that your propane dryer:
- Generally costs less to operate than an electric dryer.
- Delivers heat quickly and with less static cling.
- Produces a moist heat, which means your clothes come out soft and wrinkle-free, and without any discoloration.
- Saves wear and tear on your clothes.
- The moist heat of propane dryers reduces the risk of burning or discoloring clothes.
- When burned, propane emits less than half the greenhouse gas emissions as an equivalent amount of electricity produced by coal-fired power plants (Energetics, 2007).
A Propane Dryer Treats Your Clothes and Your Wallet Gently
Save Time. Propane dryers heat up fast to dry clothes quickly and evenly. With propane, laundry day goes by a lot faster.
Save Money. On average, it costs less to dry laundry with propane than with electricity. That makes propane the economical and efficient choicefor clothes drying.
Enjoy Lasting Value. Propane dryers are designed to run for 10 to 15 years. Moisture sensors, timed drying cycles, pilotless ignition and other features ensure that your propane dryer will deliver value for years to come.
Did You Know?
- Propane gas dryers can save you money by not having special electrical outlets installed. That’s because most propane dryers use the standard 110 volts compared with the 220 volts that electric dryers use.
- With advanced controls measuring the moisture level in your laundry, propane dryers sense when the clothes are dry and shut off automatically.
- Propane means fewer wrinkles. That’s because the heat dissipates quickly when you turn off your propane dryer. That’s a great feature, especially if you can’t fold your clothes right away.
High-performance Propane Dryers Offer Energy-saving Features.
- Moisture sensing controls shut the dryer off when the selected level of dryness is reached.
- Pilotless ignition eliminates the need for an energy-wasting standing pilot light.
- Polymer-coated drum seals ensure heated air will not escape from the drum during operation.
- Multiple temperature-setting controls allow settings to be adjusted according to fabric requirements.
- Diagonal airflow pattern provides faster, more thorough drying at lower temperatures.
- Timed cycles allow you to operate the dryer for short time intervals.
Heating Your Home
Cooking with Propane
Hot Water Heating
Patio & Spa
Converting to Propane