Lorden Keeps You Cool
Lorden Keeps You Cool
Whether you want to add air conditioning to your existing home or you’re about to build a new one, there’s no better place to start than Lorden. We have extensive experience designing, fabricating, and installing even the most complex cooling and humidification systems.
- We provide custom air conditioning solutions-not off-the-shelf systems- delivered by our trained, in-house technicians, not subcontractors.
- We fabricate all duct work in-house and to-order at Lorden Home Climate Company.
- We offer routine service and system upgrades on all makes and models.
Get cool fast. Click here to contact Lorden.
Air Conditioning Systems
RUUD Air Conditioning Equipment
- Lower energy cost through use of PSC Blower Motors.
- Efficient cooling with use of N coil provides less air flow restriction (resistance) which results in high performance in an extremely compact size.
- Systems have been designed to keep service time to a minimum with easy access to all internal components.
- Durable galvanized steel cabinet to protect unit from elements.
- Special base pan elevates unit off pad to keep away corrosive condensation.
- Compressor protection against high and low pressures which prevents compressor damage.
- Use of Copeland Scroll Compressor-the heart of the condensing unit.
- 10 year warranty on compressor.
- Helps protect against discomfort, illness and damage by eliminating parched, dry air throughout the entire home.
- Provides optimum indoor humidity levels automatically by sensing outdoor temperatures and indoor relative humidity routinely.
- The air inside an average North American Home can be up to four times below recommended indoor relative humidity levels.
- Continually monitors and adjusts humidity levels based off outdoor temperature changes more than 400,000 times per day providing optimum humidity levels.
Aprilaire Air Filtration
- Air quality in the average home could be up to 100 times more polluted than the outside air.
- Reduces amount of times you need to dust.
- Provides relief from irritants such as virus sized particles and bacteria, allergens, respirable dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Protects heating and air conditioning equipment from build up of dirt and dust helping system maintain efficient operation.